Home » Bulk AD Users » How do I ship my goods from Hong Kong to Singapor Messages in this topic - RSS
|
9/11/2019 6:06:29 PM
freestown7
freestown7
Posts 11
How do I ship my goods from Hong Kong to Singapore, by air shipping or by sea shipping?
9/12/2019 6:01:15 PM
oliviabaker
oliviabaker
Posts 10
It depends on what the goods are - their weight, dimensions and whether they are suitable as air cargo.

You need a freight forwarder in any case and good ones do sea and air and can advise.

That said I do sometimes get direct rates from airlines that I can’t get from my freight forwarder. You need to think about airlines servicing the route - in my experience the smaller airlines (smaller network and thus not so competitive for bigger players who have regular cargo) have more unused capacity and offer lower rates.
9/12/2019 6:03:44 PM
ladygaga
ladygaga
Posts 11
Hi, you can check out https://polarstargroup.com/what-we-ship/70-dangerous-goods.html as an example and be aware you have all necessary information. I used to work with some reliable cargo company and should say it is much more easier when you can rely on some service. Simply check out the info to be on the safe side
pages: 1
|

Home » Bulk AD Users » How do I ship my goods from Hong Kong to Singapor