Home » Bulk AD Users » How do I become a successful forex trader? Messages in this topic - RSS
|
8/23/2019 2:51:32 PM
freestown7
freestown7
Posts 11
How do I become a successful forex trader?
8/24/2019 2:17:12 PM
ladygaga
ladygaga
Posts 11
Let me give you one important warning when you chose to visit FX trading forums: There really is no right or wrong in trading. It is all about making money and what works for me, might be a recipe for disaster for you. I have a real special dislike for forums because they are overrun by people who achieve nothing but think they know everything. Whenever people say “X doesn’t work” I think they left 2 important words out: “for me”. They say short term trading doesn’t work, the truth is, it simply didn’t work for them. I like quora because the quality here is much better, the absence of those toxic information tells a lot about the quality of the content.
8/24/2019 2:20:16 PM
oliviabaker
oliviabaker
Posts 10
Well. depends on your intentions. If you set your mind seriously on that topic, I would rather recommend to deal with some professionals like https://cityfxbroker.com/ from the very beginning in order to limit your mistakes. You see, I used to work with these guys and should say I was pretty satisfied both with their service and my profit. Hope it can help
pages: 1
|

Home » Bulk AD Users » How do I become a successful forex trader?