Home » Bulk AD Users » What do you think of this design? Messages in this topic - RSS
|
8/20/2019 8:20:54 AM
Wilsun123
Wilsun123
Posts 1
I am trying to think of new design for my kitchen. This is the idea that ErikaWittlieb created for the free photostock. And I just fell in love with it. Do you think I can design something like this for my own kitchen? We have no kids, no pets.

8/21/2019 8:16:13 AM
awesomenessarchitect
awesomenessarchitect
Posts 1
This actually doesn't look like a kitchen. Where is the stove? I can imagine it must be in the corridor or elsewhere. It will take you ages to get from the fridge to the stove.
8/23/2019 10:06:30 AM
CountDraculaII
CountDraculaII
Posts 13
I loved the design of this room, but I agree with others, it is hard to imagine that this is, actually, a kitchen. For me personally it is not that important how far the fridge is from the stove, but the fabric chairs are way too impractical for the kitchen. In less than a month they will become all greasy and you will have to throw them away. So I suppose some more room designs are to be explored, and artificial leather or wooden chairs to be placed there instead. LexMod coupons https://furniturecap.com/coupons/lexmod-discounts/ can help to obtain them at the discounted price if that matters.
pages: 1
|

Home » Bulk AD Users » What do you think of this design?