Home » Bulk AD Users » Can you still dress sexy while pregnant? Messages in this topic - RSS
|
8/19/2019 1:50:52 PM
ladygaga
ladygaga
Posts 11
Can you still dress sexy while pregnant?
8/20/2019 5:11:15 AM
freestown7
freestown7
Posts 12
Yes. Pregnant women have a beautiful glow to them. Loose fitting clothing (standard clothes for pregnant women) is just fine. I remember many years ago playboy had a centerfold of a pregnant woman, so pregnancy is equated with beauty. Also, about 20 years ago there was a very beautiful pregnant lady in a store. I could not take my eyes off of her because she was so lovely. I told a man next to me and he agreed. The man was a minister. He had said that God gives pregnant woman a special glow so that her husband won't be tempted to leave her.
8/20/2019 5:12:49 AM
oliviabaker
oliviabaker
Posts 10
Yeah, sure, why not? The best variant is to wear dresses. I used to order simply fantastic dresses here Best Baby Shower Dresses and should say I was pretty satisfied with their quality and prices. There are a lot of variant for daily use and for your baby shower party. I hope to become second time pregnant soon and want to wear my pink pregnant dress again. Hope it can help
pages: 1
|

Home » Bulk AD Users » Can you still dress sexy while pregnant?