Home » Bulk AD Users - Bulk AD Users - Bugs » modern youth style Messages in this topic - RSS
|
8/18/2019 9:01:12 AM
Katherine
Katherine
Posts 10

I always liked the youth informal style of dress. This emphasizes my character)) It attracts a lot of attention to me))

However, I have a little problem right now. I got a job in a serious company and I must follow the standard working dress code. I have been working there for only two months, but this monotony really gets on my nerves. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? I urgently need effective advice.
8/18/2019 2:34:38 PM
Frank95
Frank95
Posts 16
Each generation has its own difficulties. It seems to me that you are a rather creative and beautiful girl since you are fond of such a style. Try to find a small compromise between work and ordinary life. Women could advise you to wear beautiful underwear (yes, I read Cosmo)... However, this isn't always comfortable. My daughter dresses bright socks with a fun print for an official pantsuit. It is quite comfortable and seems funny. Check out this site - https://printsfield.com/collections/funny Here you can understand what I mean. You can order a personal print but you need to pay attention to the good quality of the digital photo. I hope I have helped you a little.
8/19/2019 7:52:24 AM
May_Stanton
May_Stanton
Posts 1
An interesting idea)) I mean photo print socks. I have never seen such a product before. I have a red cat, which I just adore)) I want to try to order socks with a cat's photo. It will be cool) Thanks for the tip.
pages: 1
|

Home » Bulk AD Users - Bulk AD Users - Bugs » modern youth style