Home » Bulk AD Users » Car insurance/Taxi Messages in this topic - RSS
|
7/19/2019 8:30:17 AM
2Hot4you
2Hot4you
Posts 2
Hi, guys, I don't know where to ask, so I decided that people from this forum might help me
So , my father if 75 and he still works as a taxi driver, he uses a ca insurance that only makes him nervous, so I would like to ask, what's the best option for my father? He doesn't want to lose the work, as he likes driving
7/19/2019 8:33:13 AM
Smith00
Smith00
Posts 2
2Hot4you wrote:
Hi, guys, I don't know where to ask, so I decided that people from this forum might help me
So , my father if 75 and he still works as a taxi driver, he uses a ca insurance that only makes him nervous, so I would like to ask, what's the best option for my father? He doesn't want to lose the work, as he likes driving

Wow, dude, my congratulations that your father still has the wish to work, but it's dangerous because of the heart attack. I'm just curious, what's the problem of your father with his car insurance ?
7/19/2019 8:35:48 AM
2Hot4you
2Hot4you
Posts 2
Smith00 wrote:
2Hot4you wrote:

Wow, dude, my congratulations that your father still has the wish to work, but it's dangerous because of the heart attack. I'm just curious, what's the problem of your father with his car insurance ?

He uses services of that insurance company for 10 years and you know, each year the price on insurance only decreases and the services they provide aren't equal to the price
7/19/2019 8:42:21 AM
Smith00
Smith00
Posts 2
dude, does your father use a standard insurance or taxi insurance? If he uses a standard insurance, then I would recommend you services of Total insurance company and their taxi insurance http://www.total-insurance.co.uk, because services of that guys cost cheap from the very beginning (for example, I pay only 1100 for my Subaru Impreza as I also work as a taxi driver) and each year the price will only decrease by 15%. By the way, that taxi insurance also includes a health insurance of the driver, so, your father could feel safe
edited by Smith00 on 7/19/2019
8/5/2019 5:06:42 PM
Kira
Kira
Posts 8
If he uses a standard insurance, then I would recommend you services of Total insurance company.
9/3/2019 10:43:21 AM
CountDraculaII
CountDraculaII
Posts 13
You can both sit together and choose the right insurance company directly from this website www.cheapautoinsurance.com. The advantage is that you simply insert the data anonymously and the system seeks a number of variants that meet your criteria. And out of this short list you can select something that suits your father.
edited by CountDraculaII on 9/3/2019
pages: 1
|

Home » Bulk AD Users » Car insurance/Taxi